As a Maintenance Engineer you perform our services in the field of Maintenance and Inspection engineering for one or more of our customers. The services can relate to any moment within the life cycle of an installation. The strategy for maintenance and inspections is determined and the system is set up on the basis of knowledge, insight and analysis, whether or not performed in-house. You will be involved with recommendations, organization and/or implementation processes of the maintenance management system. You will prepare project, reports and work on the progress of your own project.
- Higher education level received through training, for example Maritime Officer, WTB, Oil & Gas Technology.
- Experience with setting up CMMS / ERP / systems such as SAP / Maximo and SQL and relational databases. Basic knowledge of maintenance management processes and guidelines (RCM, FMECA, HAZOP).
- Knowledge of office software, in particular extensive knowledge of functions in MS Excel. Experience with Visual Basic is an advantage.
- Technical affinity: basic knowledge of technical drawings (P&IDs, C&E, etc.).
- Experience in the oil and gas industry.
- A discussion partner for both customer and colleague; someone you can easily exchange ideas with and who can switch quickly.
- Good verbal and written practice in Dutch & English language.
- Quality-oriented and precise
- Analytical and numerical insight
- Pro-active (doer)
- A pleasant working environment and good facilities.
- Targeted support and the opportunity to grow in the company.
- Remuneration structure in line with the market and tailored to personal results.
- A collegial team with knowledge and skills.